Those looking for 650 sq ft House Plans with one or two floors will probably find it here. With 20 examples of 60 sqm House Designs, with one, two and 3 bedrooms, small floor plans are shared in this post. Let’s see…
650 square feet House Plans
In an area of 650 sqft, a simple house on one level has 3 bedrooms and a bathroom equipped with all services. The living room and dining room are integrated together with the kitchen.
The house is accessed through the private area, a corridor between the rooms, in such a way that the common spaces are totally protected from visuals from the entrance.
However, there is also the possibility of entering the house through a portal, lateral or frontal, depending on the orientation that the building finally takes.
|House with 11×6.5m||Area||Area|
|Hallway||63.6 sqft||5.9 sqm|
|Living- Dining- Kitchen||302 sqft||28.0 sqm|
|Bath||41.0 sqft||3.8 sqm|
|Bedroom 1||93.8 sqft||8.7 sqm|
|Bedroom 2||98.1 sqft||9.1 sqm|
|Bedroom 3||92.7 sqft||8.6 sqm|
|Total||690 sqft||64.0 sqm|
650 sq ft House Plan with 2 Bedrooms
Interesting design of a 650 sq ft house with 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. The entrance hall is almost independent from the rest of the interior spaces, which allows the latter to be given a lot of privacy.
Despite being a house of just 60m2, we have a large social area, with space for all the functions of a living room, dining room and kitchen, the latter with an island.
The two bedrooms allow having a double bed and natural ventilation.
|12.4 x 7.3m House|
|Living – Dining room – Kitchen||34.3 sqm|
|Bedoom 1||9.6 sqm|
|Bedroom 2||10.7 sqm|
This example of a 60m2 plan could have an enlargement for a third bedroom, where the 2 shrubs are represented. Although it would be necessary to close a window opening and open another for one of the existing bedrooms.
60 square meter Floor Plan
Another idea for a house with 60 square meters, and garage. On the floor there are two bedrooms, one with a double bed and the other with a single bed.
The covered porch allows communication between the garage and the interior of the house.
The living room, dining room and kitchen in integrated spaces to make better use of the construction meters. From the room you can access a possible backyard.
|House of 13 x 6.8 m|
|Living room – Dining room – Kitchen||28.7 sqm|
|Bedroom 1||7.9 sqm|
|Bedroom 2||12.0 sqm|
|Total General||60.0 sqm|
650 square feet House Floor Plan
650 sq ft House Plan with 3 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms
|7 x11.3m House|
|Dinning room kitchen||21.4 sqm|
|Bedroom 1||10.0 sqm|
|Bathroom 1||3.5 sqm|
|Bedroom 2||7.9 sqm|
|Bedroom 3||7.8 sqm|
|Bathroom 2||3.5 sqm|
|Total General||66.2 sqm|
650 sq ft House Plans 2 Bedrooms
|9.7 x 7.25m House|
|Kitchen – Dining room||10.5 sqm|
|Bathroom 1||4.0 sqm|
|Bedroom 1||8.8 sqm|
|Bedroom 2||13.0 sqm|
|Bathroom 2||4.6 sqm|
|Area Total||62.6 sqm|
60 sqm House Design 2 Storey
|House of 6.5 x 7.5 m||Two floors|
|Bedroom 1||8.0 sqm|
|Bedroom 2||10.5 sqm|
|Bedroom 3||6.1 sqm|
|Dinning room||8.5 sqm|
|Half bathroom||1.7 sqm|
650 square feet Home Design
This small house that we are showing now, has 4 x 9.6 meters with 2 floors. This small duplex has 60.7 sqm, counting the two floors, and has a balcony, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
It will be interesting, due to the interior staircase design, among other characteristics.
The house is implanted in a piece of land, 6 meters wide, by 18 meters long.
The garden has been designed, in correspondence with the facade of the house. In an area of 50 sqm, the symmetry in the design is remarkable, both in the garden and in the façade.
The sidewalk that leads us to the external staircase and the entrance door, is located on the axis of symmetry, leaving two strips of gardens on both sides of it.
A three-step staircase, likewise, saves the 20 inches gap between the sidewalk and the finished floor level of the house.
If we look closely, there is a sequence of planes, which are arranged, moved and rotated, and it is what defines the design of the front view of the small house.
The yellow veneer and the white, together with the gray tones of the sidewalk and other elements, make a really nice combination.
Entering this small 4 x 9 meter duplex, the first thing that catches our eye is the staircase.
With a contemporary design, its elegant straight and curved lines are obvious. It is a ladder, which is manufactured industrially, in plywood, or also known as plywood, or plywood.
This design has been adapted for a small house, like the one we are dealing with today. So, in this case, it’s 32 inches (750 mm) wide, on each of its two branches. It has 13 steps, including the landing, 240mm treads and 196mm risers.
When you want to have a sculpture inside the house, you can simply build elegant designer stairs .
It should be noted that this staircase design would not be suitable for families, with the elderly or children, for safety reasons.
If you want to know more about STAIR MODELS you can follow this link .
Accompanying the design of the staircase, we have the right side wall of the room. Two laminated wood panels, in the same orange color, are arranged in such a way that the horizontal fibers increase the sense of spatiality.
The indirect lighting, with LED strips, and the low cabinet reinforce the spatial sensation.
The color of the double sofa is Prussian blue, and creates a pleasant contrast, with the elements in white and orange tones.
The dimensions of the double sofa are 2.30 x 0.85m (length x width).
Small House of 60m2 with 2 Floors inside
The dimensions of the bedroom are 3.8 meters wide by 4.1 meters deep.
The dining room is integrated into the kitchen. It is striking, THE MEASUREMENTS OF THE KITCHEN TABLE, with 2.5 meters long and 0.8 meters wide…
These dimensions give character to the dining room and the space in general, despite being a small space.
The balcony allows you to go out and contemplate directly the outside environment.
On the upper floor we have two small bedrooms, and a full bathroom.
The first bedroom is double, with a useful area of 7.8 sqm.
The second bedroom is smaller, a single bedroom, with an area of 5.2 sqm.
This is a small house but with well distributed and optimized spaces, thus achieving adequate functionality and comfort.
I hope you liked this BEAUTIFUL HOUSE PLAN DESIGN. Let’s continue.
What can be done in 60 square meters?
- Square Houses. It is very useful that your small house is square, since this way you will better optimize the spaces. Square and compact houses need less circulation area. Instead, a small but long house needs a lot of hallways, and this decreases the functional area.
- Minimum Aisles . Likewise, in square houses than in long houses, the corridors must have the minimum necessary measurements… just enough. At the same time, WELL DISTRIBUTED TINY house plans are required, which do not waste space.
- A Full Bathroom . Of course, a complete bathroom is necessary, but it must also have minimum measurements and an optimal configuration. Consider these MINIMUM BATHROOM MEASURES. If you want 2 bathrooms in a duplex house, the one on the ground floor does not have a shower, to take advantage of more space.
Colors and Lighting
- Good lighting. Having windows in each room will make the interior of the house look more spacious and comfortable. The windows must have the appropriate measurements so that they achieve adequate natural interior lighting. Do not put furniture in front of windows that will block the passage of natural light.
- Light Colors. It is known that light colors increase the reflection of light, thus improving interior comfort, especially in small spaces. Prioritize light colors on the floor and walls so that you can have furniture with different colors. Otherwise, a colorful floor will suggest light or white furniture. So you can achieve an interior design to your liking. Light colors expand spaces…
- Small Furniture . If the space is limited, in a general sense, consider the smallest furniture for the different rooms. Perhaps you can afford a larger piece of furniture, in a place that allows it.
- Round Table . Round tables may require more or less space. For example, with diameters of 1.10 m and four chairs. Their arrangement, you can rotate them at 45 degrees, to achieve the best use and less area.
- Tall Cabinets . In a general sense, tall cabinets and shelves (from floor to ceiling) to increase storage capacity, without using a lot of usable floor space.
We continue seeing more plans for houses with 650 square feet…
Plans of 2-Bedroom Apartments with 60 sqm
More ideas for house plans of 60 m2 with one floor. In this the access to the house is through a hall and then we find the dining room, integrated with the kitchen. The latter is slightly independent although it maintains a great link with the living room.
The corridor does not lead to the 2 bedrooms, one of which has its own internal bathroom. A 7×12 meter house plan with just over 60 square meters.
|7 x11.8m House|
|Dinning room||10.3 sqm|
|Bedroom 1||9.3 sqm|
|Bathroom 1||3.3 sqm|
|Bedroom 2||10.7 sqm|
|Bathroom 2||5.0 sqm|
650 sq ft Duplex House Plans with 3 Bedrooms
|House of 6.5 x 6.5 m||on 2 floors|
|Bedroom 1||8.0 sqm|
|Bedroom 2||10.4 sqm|
|Bedroom 3||7.1 sqm|
|Dinning room||7.3 sqm|
Floor Plans of 650 square meters 2 Bedrooms
|House of 10.75 x 8.1 m|
|Dining room||20.2 sqm|
|Bedroom 1||11.5 sqm|
|Bathroom 1||3.3 sqm|
|Bedroom 2||11.1 sqm|
|Bathroom 2||3.8 sqm|
2 Bedrooms 60 sqm Simple House Plan
|House of 7.5 x 9 m|
|Dining room||24.2 sqm|
|Bedroom 1||8.3 sqm|
|Bedroom 2||8.2 sqm|
650 square feet 2BKH House Plan
|House of 7.5 x 10.7 m|
|Living Dining Kitchen||28.6 sqm|
|Bedroom 2||8.1 sqm|
|Bedroom 1||9.6 sqm|
|Total General||60.9 sqm|
650 sq ft House Plans with 2 Bedrooms
|Small House of 8.6 x 8.5 m||Area|
|Dinning room kitchen||18.0 sqm|
|Bedroom 1||13.4 sqm|
|Bedroom 2||8.9 sqm²|
2BHK Small House Plan in 650 sq ft
|House of 10 x 6.5 m|
|Living Dining Kitchen||28.6 sqm|
|Bedroom 1||5.2 sqm|
|Bedroom 2||9.3 sqm|
50 SQUARE METERS House Plans
See many examples of 2 BEDROOMS House Plans